The Spanish company Colabora has chosen XCALLY partner Inicia Soluciones to set up an outbound marketing campaign, to improve contact management and increase the conversions of the sales funnel of its surveillance and alarm systems.
Inicia Soluciones , certified XCA and XCP partner, successfully managed this project thanks to the flexibility and features of XCALLY .
The Inicia Soluciones team created an IVA (Intelligent Virtual Assistant) voice bot using the highly effective Cally Square IVR Designer, perfectly integrated with Google Dialogflow, TTS and ASR, combining it with composition campaigns.
As requested by Colabora, the contacts are first filtered by the bot: only the really interested ones are then forwarded to the customer service agents.
Here’s how the process works:
- XCALLY Dialer automatically calls potential customers.
- XCALLY Conversational AI IVR provides an introduction to the product offering and asks the prospect if they are interested in receiving more information. Based on the contact’s response in plain language, the following three options are handled:
– If interested, the call is forwarded to an agent.
– If you want to be contacted later, the phone number is saved in the callback list. The prospect will be contacted automatically by the system at a later time, based on the availability of customer service agents.
– If not interested, the bot asks why and stores this information for study purposes.
Almost 80% improvement in the performance of customer service agents , thanks to the pre-filtering of contacts managed by the Bot.
Nearly 30% improvement in initial engagement with unknown contacts, thanks to a better approach to conversational AI interactions with plain language dialogs, compared to an IVR solution.
Furthermore, the possibility of integrating XCALLY with Grafana (data graphics software) has allowed Inicia Soluciones to provide customized dashboards to meet the specific reporting needs of Colabora.