The fundraising project of the Tahya Misr call center
With this collection of sources, the Egyptian contact center had set out to:
- The design and implementation of a complete (omnichannel) call center module to deal with requests and donations.
- System operation and maintenance.
Hosted Services , our XCALLY partner in Egypt, has therefore adopted a “fast management” approach in development, using the XCALLY Motion solution.
Further expansion was then cleared when Tahya Misr made the decision to help people during the COVID-19 outbreak.
What are the objectives of the project
Tahya Misr is a dynamic and growing fundraising body whose goal is to help Egyptian citizens in various sectors .
During this crisis, Tahya Misr made the decision to help the people in Egypt, one of the least severely affected countries, by offering a hotline service for everyone: people, entities and even the government.
Tahya Misr is using all her resources to help those in need. A campaign was organized to monitor people and help those in isolation situations, in cases where they could not afford hospitalization or the normal process of hospital isolation.
The Tahya Misr fund has also conducted a huge campaign to send basic necessities such as food and disinfectants to remote locations or lockdown areas, with no shops open. The foundation is also continuing to provide tests for COVID-19.
Over 10 agents work to help process requests, at various times of the day – some to report cases and others to offer comfort to those shocked by the pandemic.
The results of the project
The project was able to help 27 districts, 4 government sectors and countless people during this period and will do so until the end of the pandemic.
Incoming calls doubled during the early stages of the COVID-19 emergency. During the second week, the agency began distributing aid across the country and it was then that the self-service IVR was put in place to handle all incoming requests.
Using XCALLY Motion as a call center software , the fundraiser was able to manage the service by working with various modules such as:
- Voice, to manage inbound and outbound calls;
- Jscripty, to create special scripts available for agents to easily manage requests, containing information on early detection of COVID-19, shock management, etc .;
- Contact manager, to organize and save contacts in different lists, i.e. inbound and outbound;
- Self-service IVR, to allow callers to register their phone number and area of need.
Through all of the above features, few agents have been able to handle hundreds of daily requests and will continue to do so as long as needed to help the Egyptian people during this difficult time.